CfP: Int. Conference on Corruption in Higher Education
Call for Papers
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CORRUPTION IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND INCLUSION OF CORRUPTION PREVENTION CONTENT IN THE UNIVERSITY CURRICULA
Skopje, South East Europe University, September 12, 2018
The Institute for Strategic Research and Education – ISIE in partnership with the South East Europe University has a great honor to invite you to our International Conference on Corruption in Higher Education and Inclusion of Corruption Prevention Content in the University Curricula.
This conference aims at exploring the effects of a range of legal, political and social aspects related to corruption in higher education with special emphasis on South East Europe. To facilitate a multi-disciplinary dialogue between scholars from humanities and social sciences, papers should concentrate on regional and/or national dimension of corruption at universities.
We invite scholars, postdoc, PhD and MA students, researchers and practitioners in law, economics, finances, political sciences, media, history, organizational sciences and other related fields to submit papers on any topic related to the conference theme.
Specific topics include, but are not confined to:
- Corruption in higher education
- Bribery practices in higher education
- Anti-corruption policies in higher education
- Corruption prevention content in university curricula
- Whistleblowers’ protection in higher education
- Corrupt public procurement practices at universities
- Preventing corruption through education
- The role of university curricula in corruption prevention in higher education.
Conference International Board will be announced on our website in April 2018. The conference language is English.
April 22, 2018 Deadline for paper proposal submissions
May 1, 2018 Notification of acceptance
August 20, 2018 Deadline for full paper submissions
September 12, 2018 Conference date
Submissions (in Word or PDF format) to email@example.com should include:
- an abstract (max. 300 words) with 3-5 key words;
- a short CV including your institutional affiliation and contact details
The papers will be peer-reviewed and published in conference proceedings in English. The organizer will not be able to cover travel and accommodation costs. No registration fee is required.
Full Call for papers could be downloaded here.
The conference is a part of ISIE Corruption Free University Project (www.univerzitetbezkorupcija.mk)
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.